Eliminates Fleas And Ticks And Your Home And Your Pets With These Effective Remedies
When we have pets, it is common that at some point may come to have ticks and fleas. When this occurs, the presence of these insects can be quite annoying, both for our pet, and ourselves, as these insects tend to break off the animal and adhere to other surfaces.
The presence of ticks and fleas can make our dear sick animals; They can even cause some diseases to humans. It is therefore important to take all necessary measures to eliminate them promptly; especially if you have young children at home.
Ticks and fleas: Just with this pest with these powerful remedies
To find out if your pet has fleas and ticks; it is important that you check frequently; mainly you should check carefully the areas behind the ears; anus and around the neck. It is very easy, on a walk to do, these insects adhere to the animal without it we notice even. Once you are on it, they are able to reproduce at an incredible rate.
The remedies to remove ticks and fleas that we will present to you today, have proven to be highly effective, can use them with confidence, as they will not cause any adverse effect on your animals; and you can get rid of this pest quickly and effectively; this way you can avoid the damage these insects may cause both your pet and your family.
Remedy for ticks
- Alcohol and oil: Mix in a bowl, two parts alcohol and edible oil.Upon returning from a trip abroad, you should check your pet in areas you indicated above, if you notice any of these insects, soak a cloth with this mixture on your pet and slide until it comes off.Once you extract you must burn the tick with a match, very carefully so as not to cause harm to yourself.
- Citrus: Prepare a little water with some citrus;such as lemon, orange or grapefruit.Pour the mixture into a spray bottle and bathe your pet with it, you will achieve remove ticks.
- Apple cider vinegar: You can spread a washcloth with apple cider vinegar and apply it as we indicate with alcohol and oil.
Remedies for fleas
- Infusion of pennyroyal: Make an infusion of pennyroyal and add it in an atomizer, spread it on your pet to kill fleas.
- Garlic and yeast: If you add to previous infusion a hint of garlic or yeast will prevent fleas return because the smell scare them away.
- Alcohol and detergent: Mix ¼ cup of alcohol with 6 drops of liquid detergent, bathe your pet with this shampoo. This mixture can help greatly to eliminate fleas.
Another recommendation that you should keep in mind is that if the grooming your pet has bitten notes that one of these animals; it is important to spread a moisturizing cream on the wound. Infection of these wounds can greatly complicate the health of your pet.