She Was Using This Popular Children’s Product With Her Kids..Now He Is Almost Blind..You Won’t Believe What Caused It!
There are products that parents use with their children that they don’t think will cause any kind of harm. Some products don’t seem like they would have any effect on the skin or the health of those who use them as they haven’t been tested in the proper ways. One woman used a craft supply, and it almost blinded her.
The mother used glitter with crafts, something that many other parents use on a regular basis. Caayi found out that there is a danger with the reflective glitter. She made a video because she wanted to reveal how close she was to not being able to see herself in the mirror again or to see her children again.