Women Are Witnesses: Ancient Japanese Face Mask That Can Make You Look 10 Years Younger In Just One Week!
For centuries, Japanese women have benefited from the amazing skin healing properties of rice. Rice contains high amounts of linoleic acid and squalene, a strong antioxidant which has the ability to stimulate collagen production in the skin. It is a natural substance which can protect your skin from premature aging and prevent the incidence of wrinkles. Also, it protects your skin from damage caused by sun exposure.
Here is a rice face mask recipe Japanese women have been using for centuries. It’s a highly effective anti-wrinkle mask that will give you smooth and glowing skin.
Here’s a recipe for beautiful skin used by the Japanese women for centuries.
– 3 tablespoons rice
– 1 tablespoon of honey
– 1 tablespoon milk
1. Boil the rice in a glass of water for 2-3 minutes.
2. When cooled off, strain the liquid. Don’t dispose of it yet.
3. Add the milk and honey to the rice and mix well.
4. Apply on your face and leave it on for 10-15 minutes.
5. Remove the mask and wash your face with the rice water.
6. For optimal results, repeat the procedure once a week.